Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my front bumper has seen better days and i would like to replace it. since touring editions are a tad hard to come by, especially when you need a specific color, would i be able to use a regular silver p10 bumper? i know the t's have holes for the fogs but is it that the only difference and can i fit my fogs into a non-t bumper?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
should be the only difference, hey you can compare it to my car I got it on campus today, I get out at 6 though.... freakin mammalian lab

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yep, they are interchangeable

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StangG20 said:
yep, they are interchangeable
so what about my fogs? will i have to cut out the holes and they'll slide right in perfectly?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I used a pocket nice to cut the hole for my fogs.... swiss army all the way!!! (very soft plastic, then use sand paper to even the edges out..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so whats a good price for a bumper off a used car?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
if you dont wanna cut the holes you can give me your fogs -=]

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
StangG20 said:
if you dont wanna cut the holes you can give me your fogs -=]
hah sorry i love my fogs. just wondering what a good price is for a used bumper.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i actually bought a new (aftermarket, non-oem) bumper from napa a while back for $100. fitment is pretty good

·
Registered
472 Posts
i would rather go to the junk yard if you have one up there and get an original bumper i paid 80 with bumper support at my local junk yard. and pocket knife is the way to go to get that exact cut.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
id rather have an oem bumper myself but when i went shopping at my local junkyard all i could find was bumpers with cracks in them. of course i was bumper shopping in the bronx so thats pretty much the norm

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i filled out a form for junkyards in md saying i needed a silver 94 bumper and some guy emailed me wanting $190 for a used one!

EDIT: plus shipping!!!

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
hey he figures he has exactly what you are lookin for so he is gonna throw out a big number. if you dont have to get the bumper painted its not really a horrible deal (if its flawless)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts