Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok a few months ago i started a thread saying my car (1994 g20t) was totaled...and i was salty as hell and was depressed and never wanted to look or drive another car again. Well a week after i crashed my car the insurance company called and said that my car was totaled...well a few days later i had some good news to bring me outta my 6 foot grave deep dark somberness. It turned out that the insurance company screwed up and mixed up who's cars were totaled...it turns out the other guys car (piece of shit saturn) was totaled and not mine!!! it felt like somebody had picked the world off of my shoulders! Luckily i hadnt performed any mods to my car yet...now that i just got my car back this past friday. As soon as im done payin off my deductable, im sendin out for my HT header, HT intake, and greddy exhaust. (isnt it great to be paid 10 bucks under the table as a 17 year old?!?!?!?!?!) Hopefully whatever cash i have left i will be able to drop my ride and put some nice 17in. Racinghart C-5 1 piece jawns. Then my ultimate goal. THE DIANA BODY KIT!!! well eveverybody wish me luck...oh and one more thing comming home from work i tore apart a slightly modified eclipse GS(exhaust headers intake, i stopped to talk to the kid after. its all in good sportsmanship and to keep the import seen real and united.) but hopefully when i get my mods down ill be puttin out pics! PEACE!!!!=)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
G20pocketrocket said:
...im sendin out for my HT header, HT intake, and greddy exhaust.
:confused:

What is a HT header and HT intake?

Do you mean HS = HotShot. :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I wish I had such luck.... well have fun man. G20 drivers deserve it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts