Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a question probably for those in new zealand. does any body know where is can get body color door handles for my P10, i have black ones now and i am going to paint the car but first i want to find paintable door handles. for that matter, does anybody know how much it would be for paintable side sills, like on the 93.5 and higher models? i hate black plastic pieces on my car. thanks
Marty

·
Registered
109 Posts
just a thought...

you could get the nice chrome ones off like a 95' or something..that would look good...I am not sure if they are compatable, but that might be another alternative for you....I was actually thinking about this cause I dont like the black doorhandles..and it also might be cheaper..

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
YUP...

I put 95 G20 chrome handles on my 93.5 G20..

The parts can be bought at a junk yard if you are frugal.... BUT the labor is a bit involved... you pretty much need to take apart the doors and put 'em back together.... if you have the time and patience and mechanical know-how.. go for it!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
ok, chrome work, an look good, it made my 93' look a lot differant! I just switched mine, and yea he's right, u take tha whole door apart, but it was rather easy, just time consuming, I could do it, so I'm sure u can! and it's totally worth it!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts