Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

P10 Body Mods

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Jordan 
#1 ·
I know this has been asked alot before, but no one ever gives an answer. What application for mirrors would work with a P10? Also, has anyone tried to adapt other body kits to a P10? I was told that a 90-93 Accord sides will work with minimal trimming and the rear from a 92-95 Civic will work? Anyone try this or know the answer? Thanks

#6 ·
1PhatG said:
Also, what do the P10 JDM mirrors look like?
Same as G20 except:

Convex and Flat mirrors are switched,
Not heated,
They fold in and out electronicly,
Are adjusted for the driver to be sitting on the right so even fully adjusted left they aren't quite aimed right.

Pictures of JDM

Mirror

Adjusted fully left

Control Switch

#9 ·
Jordan said:
Why did you want to get the JDM mirrors? Just so they could fold in? Also, how much did they run you?
I am converting my G20 into a Primera. I thought it might be cool to included the JDM mirrors to go with the rest of the stuff. But yeah, mainly just so they can fold in, not that it surves a purpose other that the amazing fact that they can. Still blows people away when they see it.

They were $164 + the cost of painting, which I got done for free so I don't know the total amount. Also I installed them which took two spools of wire and some crimper things(so I know I'm a great electrician with that description ;)) probably another 20 bucks worth of electrical crap there. Probably not worth it. I should have got cool mirrors like Brian but I never thought of putting other cars mirrors on there. Oh well, at least I got a cool switch that he didn't.

#10 ·
trbobrk said:

I am converting my G20 into a Primera. I thought it might be cool to included the JDM mirrors to go with the rest of the stuff. But yeah, mainly just so they can fold in, not that it surves a purpose other that the amazing fact that they can. Still blows people away when they see it.

They were $164 + the cost of painting, which I got done for free so I don't know the total amount. Also I installed them which took two spools of wire and some crimper things(so I know I'm a great electrician with that description ;)) probably another 20 bucks worth of electrical crap there. Probably not worth it. I should have got cool mirrors like Brian but I never thought of putting other cars mirrors on there. Oh well, at least I got a cool switch that he didn't.
That's cool with me! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.