Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I was contacted by Jonathan at do-luck USA. They are the guys that import the Boom kit here. Anyway they are running a clearance on the kit which includes all pieces, sides, front, rear, and rear smoothing. He is giving a price of $1190 and $246.85 for freight. I can't afford it but if anyone wants it please give me your email address and I will let him know. He says its the lowest price they are willing to offer.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree that the front is a little plain but overall I love this kit. The timing sucks on it. Oh well, hopefully someone with money will pick this up.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Yeah that's another boom product,,,,,keep in mind guys, this kit is not just slap on, you will need to modify the rear a bit since it is made for a primera which has shorter bumpers. Im glad to see someone actually exporting the kit now.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
junknstuff said:
they dont show the inner taillights on that car either, but for this kit we would retain them right?
No there is a rear smoothing that covers your inner lights and license plate and has holes for the reverse lights. That comes with the kit.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
P10 WRC said:
Yeah that's another boom product,,,,,keep in mind guys, this kit is not just slap on, you will need to modify the rear a bit since it is made for a primera which has shorter bumpers. Im glad to see someone actually exporting the kit now.
Yeah that one is a lip that is made by Boom also. I don't think the guys here have that one. I can ask.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
mmmm thats tastey. i ALMOST wanna sell my EGT kit and get this. i have always loved it. the front does look a little plain but i dont like overstated anyway. plain is good with me. i dont personally like the piece that covers the taillights either. especially covering my euro tails!! someone jump on this tho seriously

1 - 20 of 22 Posts