Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the SMC BABK is still around? I think it used Wilwood calipers and pads, and some rotors I didn't recognize. Anyway, anyone who knows of somewhere to obtain one or what other options are available for the P10 let me know.

·
Registered
98 Posts
as far as I know...

You only have a couple of options... AEM big break kits (big buck kits) or upgraded rotors and pads... I went with KVR black cadmium gas slot rotors and Axxis delux organic pads... I'll give you a review when I get the rotors on... Brembo might make a big buck kit too?? Everyone seems to tout stainless breaklines also.... *shrug*

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think AEM makes a big brake kit for the P10. Most of their stuff is Civic crap anyway. Anybody got anything on the SMC?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Did SMC make a BABK for the P10, or are you thinking of the SE-R kit? I don't remember seeing a kit for the P10, but i may have just missed it. I remember reading a LOT about the Z32 brake kit upgrade, looked into it too, just was too much work and $$$ for what i want.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought they made one for the P10 too, since Steve is a fellow P10 owner. I might be on crack though. Oh well I'll figure something out.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
As far as brake upgrades go, I know NISMO makes some, but I think it's for the Sentra SE-R. I've seen someone put the 300ZX rotors on the G20... they had to do some work to the rotors though: www.conecrazy.com (under project cars)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts