Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i know that i have to replace the clutch cable on the car, but how do i access the conection to the pedal on the car, im not sure what i have to take apart... any suggestions?? or PICTURES??!

·
Registered
595 Posts
pedal

i beliveve theres a hook/notch on the pedal it goes over.....if im not mistaken search in the faq's dept.....and u should find your ans...a guy trinispeed explained to to do a cable replacement.....look for that thread

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah, you don't have to take anything apart...just attach it to the hook up high on the back of the clutch pedal. It's a pain to get to. I had to recline my driver's seat all the way, lift the steering wheel as high as possible, and lay upside down with my head down by the pedals to get to it. Be sure to have someone take pics, because you'll look ridiculous.

Oh yeah...be sure to do this before attaching it to the clutch arm or you'll have a much harder time getting it to fit. And if you don't have small hands, find someone who does, because it'll save lots of time.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
You won't see the hook however hard you look, it's just too hidden. I tried to get a photo and everything is in the way. However if you work your hand up the pedal past the pivot and up to the top you'll find it by feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts