Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys there is a group buy on custom made carbon fiber hoods for the P10. It's been open for a while, but nobody else has joined. We need 3 more people. The cost is $580 shipped. Here is a link to the old thread. Here You can have it painted if you don't like the CF look. We need to move on this guys. Send me an email or reply to this post if you're interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Can you give some more details? I mean...I'd love to change my hood (it's all dented) but I'm not sure on the quality of this hood... I mean,.. $580 is a lot, and we don't even know what this hood is like.

·
Registered
455 Posts
pictures pls

$580..............

Pictures and detail info would be more convincing.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics are coming. Don't have a specific weight yet, but the Civic hood they made weighed 11 lbs. It will use the stock latch and windshield washer jets.

·
Registered
455 Posts
sweet........no hood pin required

can you post some pictures of the hood on Civics for now....

Love to see it.......

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
....WELL...

For $580 that sucker better be of good quality!! I'd be interested but I'd also need more info on it... Like everyone else, show me pics, find out the weight, who's the maker, warranties, etc. ... $580 is pretty steep for just a hood... but I'd give it a try if you show some enthusiasm about the product....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts