Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for more info go here

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98090

well it looks like there isn't quite the demand i expected for these.
so that all the work and investment i have made in these will not go to waste, i will offer as follows.

standard usdm
1-4 sets = $190 + $10 shipping
5 sets = $165 + $10 shipping
10 sets = $125 + $10 shipping

i can do the euro dual lenses
1-4 sets = $240 + $10 shipping
5 sets = $185 + $10 shipping
10 sets = $140 + $10 shipping

full payment is required with orders. orders will be filled in 4-6 weeks

thanks
-chuck

·
Registered
36 Posts
i think he's still making it available but not in group buy format. so basically, you want to buy one, it'll cost you the 1-4 price. if for some reason (vendor?) wanted to buy more, they could see the discount on doing so. Does that make any sense?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think he's still making it available but not in group buy format. so basically, you want to buy one, it'll cost you the 1-4 price. if for some reason (vendor?) wanted to buy more, they could see the discount on doing so. Does that make any sense?
exactly right

i will not be organizing a group buy for these

individuals may purchase as many as they want at the above price structure

thanks
-chuck

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I'm gad to hear you are still producing these, I hope to pick up a set in the summer when I have more money

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
id still like a set.....so since its only me./...ita 190 correct? chuck let me know....monwey is in hand..(the money you sent back...lol)

·
Registered
196 Posts
STFU nismojunkie 190 is a lot, did you buy a set cupcake? if not I bet why.

I'm sorry a 65 dollar price jump is a bit much. Stop tryin to be an ethug I was just sayin my opinion nothing more, chill out. It's one persons opinion I have never been on a forum with so much animosity towards others.

·
Registered
844 Posts
STFU nismojunkie 190 is a lot, did you buy a set cupcake? if not I bet why.

I'm sorry a 65 dollar price jump is a bit much. Stop tryin to be an ethug I was just sayin my opinion nothing more, chill out. It's one persons opinion I have never been on a forum with so much animosity towards others.
I say everyone just chill, these headlights are being custom fabbed, not produced via oem like duals or etc. $190 isn't even that bad of a price either for clear, non fluted headlights for the p10. This opens up a lot of possibilities like not just hids, but projectors finally as well.

No one's trying to be an ethug, it just seems disrespectful that you're posting on his thread complaining about a price when no one else is. Keep in mind once again, these are being custom made, just think of the money he's spent on prototypes and trying to make sure everything fits perfectly to add more product support to the market which isn't that big for our cars, to help out people on the forum. Just keep that in mind, he's got to make money, I've never known any business to want to be in the red and not in the black. It's a business.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts