Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a P10 clutch cable install thread on the forum that detailed how to install a motorcycle cable lube fitting so you could spray lubricant in the fitting to keep the cable nice and smooth.

Did a new clutch cable about six months ago and it's stiffening up already. Just want a good way to keep it lubed and smooth.

Did a search under clutch cable and looked through most of them for 45 minutes (a LOT of threads) but no luck.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
tell if you can and how you did, also were you eventually get it please, casue this is an issues for most p10s I think (atleast it is for me!) thanks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
popthedwarf said:
tell if you can and how you did, also were you eventually get it please, casue this is an issues for most p10s I think (atleast it is for me!) thanks.
There's a motorcycle shop in my town (Two Wheel World) that usually has EVERYTHING ... I'm just gonna bring the printout of the package from the tread and show them. :) Then experiment and see if I have room to fit it to the tranny end of the cable so I can lube it regularly without removing the cable from the car. I hate that creaky feel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts