Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P10 Ground control coilover kit, $300 plus shipping. I'm including a pair of rear AGXs as a bonus. One of the dampening adjusters is stuck but its the correct setting for the spring rates. The GCs alone sell for $500 new!

P10 Eibach Pro-kits, with a full set of GR2 shocks/struts, and MEP front mounts. They only have 2000 miles on them! $450 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
thats a pretty good deal on the GC/AGX's. have them on my p11 and love it. im gonna tell my buddy bout this thread.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
will you separate the mep mounts?

·
Registered
56 Posts
can I please get a shipping quote to 55438. I suppose i should mentioned im interested in the GC/AGX's thanks!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the MEP mounts are on already assembled shocks/spring units. I'll part them for $150 shipped though.

newg: $25 should get it to 55348.

I agree, the GCs kick ass. I like them so much that I bought a set for my P11. :)

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Yes the MEP mounts are on already assembled shocks/spring units. I'll part them for $150 shipped though.

newg: $25 should get it to 55348.

I agree, the GCs kick ass. I like them so much that I bought a set for my P11. :)
Sorry to take this off-topic but can you be a little more specific about the GC\AGX setup in terms of ride quality. And also what kind of roads are you mostly driving on?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They ride very nice. They make the car handle really well without beating you up on rough roads. I rode on them in Rochester, NY where there were plenty of potholes.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
How's $130 shipped for the mep mounts?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to hold off for a bit to see if I can sell them as a package first.

jasezero said:
How's $130 shipped for the mep mounts?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'll give the full $150.00 for the MEPS only. I know you may want to wait but I only need the mounts and I do mean NEED! If you are willing I will paypal you immediately. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok thats cool with me, PM sent.

Mean Green G20 said:
I'll give the full $150.00 for the MEPS only. I know you may want to wait but I only need the mounts and I do mean NEED! If you are willing I will paypal you immediately. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MEP mounts sold to Mr. Green!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I purchased these AGX struts and Ground Control coilovers from paNS2k&SE-R in December 06. The adjustment assembly on one strut is broken and locked at an unknown setting. This means that you cannot properly adjust the settings on the two struts to match their performance. This renders the strut useless. But to make matters worse, both rear GC coilovers are frozen or stuck on the struts and cannot be removed. So, you cannot even buy new struts and use the GC coilovers on new AGX's. As you know, one benefit of GC coilovers is that you can buy new shocks or struts as the need arises and transfer the GC coilovers from the weak or broken shock or strut to the new unit. Of course, with these units from paNS2k&SE-R you cannot do that.

I returned the product to paNS2k&SE-R.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rear struts still dampen fine. The setting that one of them is stuck at is the proper dampening for the spring rates. You can easily match the setting with the 2nd strut by turning the dial.

The front sleeves were removed from blown shocks. There is no reason the rears cannot be removed also since they were installed using the same method as the fronts.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The new price on the Pro-Kits and GR2s is $300 plus shipping :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
damm if i only had the money but right now i need a new engine first

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
They ride very nice. They make the car handle really well without beating you up on rough roads. I rode on them in Rochester, NY where there were plenty of potholes.
Wow i'm pretty much sold on these but what combo are they with? How much was the total cost?

Sorry for the thread jack.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its ok. :) The P10 setup was G/Cs w/AGXs.

This is the P11 setup I'm going with. You may be able to find the stuff cheaper than whats listed.

The coilover kit is $500 from GC.

The front koni 8040-1127 yellows are $240 from Andys Auto Sport.

The rear koni 8040-1242 yellows are $280 on ebay.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts