Votes: 24 58.5%
  • USDM DIY Stealth corners

Votes: 17 41.5%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I was bored and did the DIY sport light mod to the P10, it turned out very nicely.
I had my set of JDM amber corners that I got from Cduff installed but then thought since I was already doing the bake and paint why not stealth the USDM corners.
Now, the $64,000 question is which one looks better. What better way to decide then a poll for everyone to decide. Happy viewing & happy voting! :smile:
Ambers.....

USDM stealthed corners.....

Thanks for viewing. D

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I usually like the clears, but with those blacked out headlights amber looks wicked.

Can you give me a link to a thread about that headlight mod? It looks really good...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
yeah it's up to you, why not do one amber and one clear? we should make that a new g20.net thing. i think the color of your car also dictates what looks better. here is a pic of my old P10 and it looks good because it's white.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I would darken the stealth corners a little more, but definetly stick with the stealth style. I hate yellow so I ma be a little bias though

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I just evened up the poll, I'm all for the JDM Amber corners they look great against the red paint.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny, I showed my daughter after I was all done and she goes....
"Oh, they look cute" :dead: Oh-well, it's her car so..... :rolleyes: D

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Maybe if you applied a really thin coat of NiteShades to the inside of the clear corners' lenses so they looked darker?

I dunno, just an idea. That might make me like the clears better.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ericdd said:
I would darken the stealth corners a little more.
thefultonhow said:
Maybe if you applied a really thin coat of NiteShades to the inside of the clear corners' lenses so they looked darker?
I can do that, taking the corners off is just a matter of minutes and I've opened so many times in the oven now that it's cake.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
/\/\/\ I hear ya Colin. I'm trying to score a set of Spec V rims for it.
As far as those chrome 17's in the garage I'm just gonna tell her they wont fit. :p

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ericdd said:
I would darken the stealth corners a little more, but definetly stick with the stealth style.
thefultonhow said:
yes, im with these guys. i personally prefer the amber, but the clear looks better on red, especially so close to the black molding on the bumper. but if you get her the JDM sidemarkers, then use the matching JDM amber corners.

·
Registered
866 Posts
its a Jap car, keep it that way :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
P10 WRC said:
i think the color of your car also dictates what looks better.
I agree...the color of your car is going to tell you how to go...also since its your daughter's car ask her. In my opinion darker cars should go with the JDM corners and the lighter cars should go with the DIY stealth corners. But then agian its all up to you

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
I voted amber corners, but if you had clear bumper lights, I'd change my vote :) Definitely ask the daughter to see what she wants. Good looking car nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts