Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK well I go skiing a lot and my p10 does not have folding seats. What I would like to do is use a dremel to remove the metal support bars that are in the middle portion of the seat, so that I can just take off the velcro center and shove my skis through there.. Is it safe?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
no dont do that..you can just screw it off..take off the back portion of the seats and the support bar is held with 2 bolts..then put it back on when ever..

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
^^^ Yup ^^^

Many older Audis had a "ski bag" thing that was located in the small pass through like you are talking about. It would be cool if you could find one and adapt it for your G. They work well for keeping your seats dry and clean.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
^^^ Yup ^^^

Many older Audis had a "ski bag" thing that was located in the small pass through like you are talking about. It would be cool if you could find one and adapt it for your G. They work well for keeping your seats dry and clean.
Saabs got 'em as well.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GDub26 said:
no dont do that..you can just screw it off..take off the back portion of the seats and the support bar is held with 2 bolts..then put it back on when ever..
smart thinking. will do tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
no prob..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts