Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are the r/d guys at ES dragging there feet on making these bushings for us G20 owners? :*( :(

Anyways, I heard from someone on here that you could use the B13 Sentra rear bushing kit part #7-5116 for the rear of our P10 G20s.

Who has done it and what are your thoughts?

Especially without having anything to cross reference to do the fronts with until/if they make a kit for us.

Does it make an improvement?

It's a whole $26 for the rear kit so what can it hurt.

A few insights before I make the plunge.

I'll have my G20 in the air anyways painting the calipers, installing new Rotex pads and Goodridge S/S lines.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Maybe if we beg!!!

If they ever make the bushing kit for the p10 let us know!! I've driven late model cars with these kits and they truely breathe that "new car" life into the driving experience....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Kyle Davis (G20-budo) was working on this earlier, but ES seems to not have any interest in a full kit, i believe they have all the measurements for the front and everything, just don't feel the market is large enough. Although, i may be confusing this with something else too. I'm sure if we got enough people together we could find someone to make a full bushing kit for the P10, there are more companies out there than just ES. It's too bad too, cause ES makes good stuff. :-\

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JustinP10 said:
Kyle Davis (G20-budo) was working on this earlier, but ES seems to not have any interest in a full kit, i believe they have all the measurements for the front and everything, just don't feel the market is large enough. Although, i may be confusing this with something else too. I'm sure if we got enough people together we could find someone to make a full bushing kit for the P10, there are more companies out there than just ES. It's too bad too, cause ES makes good stuff. :-\

Who else would be willing to make a complete kit?

Does anyone know any R&D people at ES? I mean come on, if we get the whole Nissan community to boycott them they will eventually give in.. :evil: :evil:

I remember when Kyle asked us to send ES emails bombarding them but I only think a few including myself sent them an email.

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
b13 ES rear kit fits p10. I heard only 1 bushing doesnt fit though. Contact Justinp10, he's one of our vendors on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts