Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Would you buy these tails?

• Yes, I would buy a set

Votes: 84 81.6%
  • No, I wouldnt buy a set

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Im looking for something different (please state other in thread)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Im not a P10 owner, I just wanna see the votes

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
StradaUSA is really interested in making the Red/White tails for P10 owners. They asked me to create a poll for people interested in the tails. They have already contacted 5 manufacturers for tooling who have experience in the field. A person must be willing to pay at least $250 for the set. Please keep this thread on-topic as they are monitoring the responses.

Mold:

Finished Product:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The finished pictured ones aren't p10 tails those are just would it would look like. ANd God do I want a set. They better be plug and play and im down for a set.

·
Registered
12,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fatboyz921 said:
The finished pictured ones aren't p10 tails those are just would it would look like. ANd God do I want a set. They better be plug and play and im down for a set.
Exactly, not P10 tails, but how theyd look...

·
Registered
96 Posts
About time they make them for us p10 peeps. It gives the car a clean and new look. Is $250 a good price on them. Any ways there hot I would jump on that quick.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I have a job interview tomorrow for a relatively high-paying summer job...so if I get a job definately yes! If we get enough support how long are we looking at before production begins? I'd be looking for them by late summer since a new tach is #1 on my list of Expensive Things I want or need for my G.

·
Registered
72 Posts
mattb said:
I have a job interview tomorrow for a relatively high-paying summer job...so if I get a job definately yes! If we get enough support how long are we looking at before production begins? I'd be looking for them by late summer since a new tach is #1 on my list of Expensive Things I want or need for my G.
We have set the marker of demand needed... If it is met production begins with developing. They would be made in Taiwan. Just to give a sense of how long consider the fact that it takes 3-4 weeks alone for Sea Freight to our Port of Los Angeles. And we have to also consider DOT approval and how long that may take we are unsure. Late November 2003 is a conservative estimate. But we must see the feasibility.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like those "crystal glass" looking taillights. It would make the car look like its a 2003 except for the headlights. I definetly buy a set when its ready.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think I ruined your room mates bath robe jenny!I need a set.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
These would include the trunk and quarterpanel lights right?

·
Registered
72 Posts
G20.net Strada USA takes this project serious.

What I need is specs of the taillights half red/ clear...

Some sample photos or drawings for the redesign.

And if this is interchangeable with the primera abroad refer it to all boards New Zealand Australia and Europe forums...

Two firms have replied to our U.S. headquaters looking forward to the project.

I also require hi-quality photos of tails themselves at different angles.

regards,
> David Zachry
> >Sales Division www.StradaUSA.com
> >Strada Automotive Styles

> >E - mail : [email protected]
> >Official Web Site - www.StradaUSA.com

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
StradaUSA said:
And if this is interchangeable with the primera abroad refer it to all boards New Zealand Australia and Europe forums...
They fit in the actually body but the european taillights have an extra bulb in them for a rear fog light that we don't have. Minor wiring involved. to put the european tails on G20s. If these don't have rear fog lights I don't know if they would be sell well, or even be legal over there.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts