Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things from the P10 I just sold that I need to get rid of. I will have pics up soon, but I'm guessing most will know what these look like.

These parts are from a 1993 P10 - officially a 1993.5. I have NO IDEA what other years they will fit, it's up to the buyer to determine, and if they don't fit your car I wont be taking them back :p

1. Stock P10 FM/AM cassette deck. In excellent working order, all backlighting works correctly and just a little wear on the buttons. Played tapes and all radio functions worked when I took it out of the car.

2. Stock P10 add-on CD player. Plugs into the back of the tape deck and plays through factory speakers. All buttons and lighting work fine. CD player skips once in a great while, but be advised: when it's cold out, it tends to spit CDs out and refuse to play them, until you have the cabin nice and warmed up. I don't know if a cleaning would fix this or not.

3. Same as #2, I have a second add-on CD unit. Same condition, same behavior. Bought it to try to cure the cold-weather reluctance the first one had, but it does the same thing.

Prices:

Tape deck $25 plus shipping.
CD players $15 plus shipping EACH.
All prices are OBO.

Buy all three for $50 plus shipping, which I'd guess to be about $15 via UPS since the box will be a bit heavy. I would prefer to unload these all at the same time.

I will also consider trades for a set of four decent 6.5" round speakers.

Please email if interested - [email protected] - as I will not be checking this board as often.

TIA!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See the round plugs coming out of the CD player? That plugs into the back of the tape deck.

I have no idea where you'd mount it if you put in cupholders where the CD unit would normally go.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back from the dead. I will now take any reasonable offer, keeping in mind that shipping will be about $15. I hate to throw these out, they're in good shape.

Again, please email as I am not on this board often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts