Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
$$$

Yes I have seen those in the United Kingdom web sites selling for about $100 but then it's going to run about $25 shipping to the US. I was going to buy one from there but, I just saw yours online. I'll give you $100...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 99 civic si lip on a g20. If you saw a lip for the P10 for $100 than buy it cause it's a great deal. I want like $180 for this one. It's a Wings West Urethane lip Retails for like $200+ and this one is painted. :)

Oh and if you would be so kind as to post a link for the rest of us of this great deal in the UK, that would be cool too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
front lip

These are for sale on E-bay all the time. Usually for less than $100 (unpainted). There is one on there now with buy it now option for $90.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I guess it depends on what you want. Some of these are fiberglass and will break some are abs and some a urethane. Fiberglass ones will run you cheaper as will abs plastic becuase they are more prone to cracking. This is wings west lip and is not the cheapest lip arpund, but it is good quality.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hay

I forgot to tell you that your Primera is really a nice looking car. And I can't find the site that was selling them, but I remember seeing them for sale about 2 months ago on a site, but your right they were the cheap ABS plastic ones and on top of that you had to pay shipping which was like $30-50. I might be intrested in buying the front lip for $180 but then I couldn't afford shipping. If you can cover that I'll probley buy it from you.:crosseyed

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sideskirts are from a 2001 Volvo S40. The were Bout $230 at the volvo dealer. Shipping for the lip should only be like $10 to $15 to you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the info on the side skirts, it helped me allot. I will give you $180 for the front lip if you pay for the shipping and handling.:-\

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes

Yeah give me like 2-4 days to get the money together and give you a call. You can give me your number or/ and info if you would like. But yeah I'll buy it for sure! I'll probley give you a check for the payment method I'm in no big hurry.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I'm going performace as well, but I don't know If I wanna go NA or DET. I'm probebly gonna drop in a DET next summer, but if time allows I would love to get a VE in there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please

Yeah I looked in my savings today and found out that I do not have the money at this time, but if you can wait until next friday ( the 13th... my next paycheck) then I will buy it for sure. I tried to send you a private massage, but your box was full... but I just wanted your IM so I could get more info and your adress ( to send the money... Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts