Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P10 leather interior all door panels and g20t rear seat,carpet and all pillar covers, center cosole/arm rest , radio trim panel and floor mats . Comes with the headrest . Condtion of interior is 8 out of 10 . Let me know what u need
Door panels 50.00
center console w/arm rest 65.00
rear seat

FRONT SEATS ARE SOLD!!!!

also agxs and teins

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
What is the color of the leather?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LuciferBlkG20 said:
would you be willing to sell only the seats? with headrest?

I would be willing to seperate the seats but shipping is gonna kill you from california.

front and rear seats w/ headrest 400.00 +your shipping you would have to arrange shipping of the seats
and how you would like it packaged.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am looking to buy the whole set, I can take care of shipping. would they be leaving from your house?? if so then it will be alot more money, but if you have a business with a dock or know someone with a dockplate it will be alot easyer. Eatheir way i work with trucking companies that can ship that so ill figur it out. Is the set still for sale??? and can you post some pics to show the ware on the seats.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prim P10 said:
I am looking to buy the whole set, I can take care of shipping. would they be leaving from your house?? if so then it will be alot more money, but if you have a business with a dock or know someone with a dockplate it will be alot easyer. Eatheir way i work with trucking companies that can ship that so ill figur it out. Is the set still for sale??? and can you post some pics to show the ware on the seats.

I can drop at there depot if its in one of the following citys Concord, Berkeley,South San Francisco, San Francisco, Antioch and Pittsburg in the state of California

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
g20

junknstuff said:
did you wreck the car or stripping it down?

hm, an hrs drive from san jose but...i dont quiet have that kinda cash for interior parts just yet...or do i...

No the car is not wrecked. It drives great , handles great , paint is oxidized in some areas, right side of car has damage from female previous ownerside swiping bushes(got door shell replacements already) was planning to paint car and turbo. So i decided to either part it out or sell as whole ..clean title.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts