Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It turned about what I projected. Looking back, it was pretty simple, even though I paid someone to do the front seats, looking back, and knowing how he did it, I could have done it myself with the correct tools.

I washed and waxed her today, and here are some pics:

Enjoy!

--Garrett

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man, they are soo comfy. Much more comfy than the G20t seats imho.

--Garrett

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GDub95 said:
looks good. you need to get some of that mcguire's light case buffing stuff and fix those tails.
Where can I get that, and how does it work? I need to do it so bad, but I can't find anyone who can deoxydise (Sp?) them.

--GArrett

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
how hard was the back?

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G20Pimp said:
how hard was the back?
Back was the hardest part. The 2 pins that secure the bottom portion of the rear seat to the unibody are about 1/2" shorter on the P11 than the P10. It took about an hour of pulling and bending to get it in there. The frame of the bottom portion is beant about 1.5" upwards. You can't tell unless you are looking up at the seat from the floor. The upper portion was plug and play.

--Garrett

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The front seats are pretty easy. It is a direct bolt on except the center rear bolt. With that guy, drill out the rivits, and do the same for your P10 seat. Weld the P10 bracket where you took off the P11 one. and Wa-la a direct bolt on. Wires are easy as crap.

More pics will come after my snack. For all you of who have seen pics of me, you know how fat I am and how much food I need. ;)

--Garrett

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Hamzer11 said:
Brother, you are the man!!! Glad to see you went through with it.
Yeah bro! Thought you were going to sell the front P11 seats! But like Hamzer said... good to see you follow through w/ it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
damn the g is looking sweet as hell. Nice drop, Alitima 16's, and p11sport seats. Nice mods...oh yeah can't forget the tails...so sexy!
>>G

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Nice job G'! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We gotta discuss some things...;)

Putt

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
damn, that looks nice. i haven't kept up with that, i thought you were gonna sell these.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
git-r-done

nice job man. definetly unique look. ya just gotta get that headliner black and you will have one clean complete interior.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts