Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99 and below G20t's? I'm just wondering if they made G20t's back then?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Oh, and as for everyone else who may feel compelled to post some remark about this thread topic: please don't. :x
Since the question has been answered, I would like to request this thread be locked. :sleep:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lock up the thread????

How'my gonna brag about my car?

Sorry, don't have a pic, but mine's just like Mike's, except with old MOMO Quasars. BTW - I kinda liked Mike's old SAAB rims.

G20t's must be relatively rare, so I feel lucky to have found one.

The rarity is odd considering I've got several old '94 car magazines advertising the new touring edition.

I had looked at roughly a dozen regular P10's last year when I was about to give up (all auto's or salvaged riced or torn-up interiors).

By chance I drove down auto row in Auburn, Washington and spotted a nice G20t.

As soon as I saw it was a 5spd, I knew I had to have it!

The car suffered from 5th gear pop-out, so I reasoned that's why it had been traded in. I got the car at a good price due to it's tranny malady, and proceeded to have the whole transmission, clutch, motor mounts, etc renewed.

The VLSD helps in SCCA RallyCross racing (although it's not as quick as my old A2 GTI), the seats are comfy, and the fold-down back seat is handy.

Obviously, this is more info than you wanted, but I do LOVE THIS CAR!

:cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
InfinitiLvr - Are you looking for a older G20t, or just curious?

BTW.....Mike.com -- I saw the pics.... I like yer new rims, too. It's just that it's good to see them old SAAB junkyard parts get used in a unique way ..... was their ever any fitment problem with the SAAB wheels?

·
Registered
211 Posts
My mom was going to get the G20t, but they didnt have one optioned like she wanted, so she got a reg. G20, and drove it off the lot.
Mine has the factory spoiler, but I'm guessin thats just a dealer-installed thing...oh, and I've seen G20t's WITHOUT spoilers too, but again, that could be an after purchase bit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: hmmm

Chris said:
you got something against a 93.5 t if one would present itself or something?

P10 G20t was introduced in 1994. you won't find one with the older grill and black door handles that the 93.5 had unless it was altered by the owner.

VLSD came on all P10 G20t models regardless of transmission. rear spoiler too, but i'm sure regular G20 owners have put t emblems on their trunks. look at the rear seats and see if they're fold down. for P10, the t models are the only ones that got fold down seats.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
:eek: Didn't know that. Thanks Hypercarrots.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DonSwier said:
InfinitiLvr - Are you looking for a older G20t, or just curious?

No way, I have a 99t

1 - 16 of 16 Posts