Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering how many MPG do you all get. My p10 seems to be eating up gas easily=/ Not sure if its b/c i dont take the freeway much or not so can i see how many MPG everybody is getting on their p10 on a full tank? =] Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
I never fill the tank, but I do get about 30 highway with about 23 city. With my exhaust all f*cked up right now I get about 33.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
For a while I got 18 mpg because of my lead foot. I toned it down a little and got around 22 mixed city/highway. My mom got well over 25 easily when it was her car though, mixed city/highway.

·
Registered
844 Posts
the average tank i get 28-30 with mixed driving and the occassional hard pull. all highway i can get 34 easily. city is about 24.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm a bit of a lead foot - so only about 20MPG - after my heals and starts driving it regularly - she'll probably get 24MPG (she drives so nice...lol)

(oh - that and I don't have a 5th gear at the moment - saw something about a recall on that - haven't checked to see if this one was 'repaired' or not...)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Ive gotten 28.5-29 mpg highway...i get terrible city but i have a really heavy lead foot.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i get the same as everyone else. about 20-30 miles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hm im averaging about the same as all of you but i also noticed my engine idle jumping sometimes, think i gotta change the spark plugs?

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
95 145k mi gets 26 city 30 hwy
01 53k mi get 24 city 28 hwy

·
Registered
450 Posts
24mpg city
26mpg hwy

96 G20 OBX header, MOBIL1 synthetic oil, K&N air filter.

Gas light will come on around 320-350, I fill up ~13.5 gallons. I never redline. I think I need a new O2 sensor, belts, and a tune up. My base idle is way off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts