Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys...got some stuff in stock, anyone interested?
Greddy MX exhaust for P10 $480 shipped
TEIN Type NA Suspenion for P11 (email me)
Both are ready to ship.
Also getting 2 CRUX front lip, 2 IMPUL front grill for P10/P11 pretty soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
mx exhaust

hi luke where have been dude. i have been email you for a lot of stuff. but no answer. you still in business. how many mx exhaust do you got in stock. because i want one. give me two weeks. 480 shipped. right. thats good i cant beat that. my main interest is can you get that diana bodykit for the BLKGHST(my car)? it would like hott with the new 18s rh c2 evos i got. send me some prices and shipping. my p10 is going to hott as your p11.;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have no idea how many tons of email i get swamped everyday...anyway, I thought i replied to you?
I am still in the process of getting the price for the Diana kit...first I got a quote of $8000USD, I was like no fawking-nutty way...then I was informed that it was the price for the actual DEMO car. (the black one that's been floating around on the Net)
so now i am waiting for the right pricing again.
Anyway, I dont think the MX would wait that long for you, these are pretty hard to get...2 weeks, it might be gone..I'll let you know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I will go ahead and take that exhaust. Also, do you have a pic of the Impul grille? May want that too. LMK

JP

·
Registered
233 Posts
luke, what about the greddy evo for the p11? you said there are 3 left in stock in another post... are they still available..? if so, i'll need one and can send your the money right away...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm interested in the Crux front lip and Impul grill for the P10.

·
Registered
20 Posts
TEIN SS Dress-UpMasters 4 Sale

Hey I got some things for sale

***Hamann Fiberglass M3-style Sideskirts (1 is cut, but you're gonna have to modify them anyway to fit em on your P10/P11)

***TEIN SS DressUpMasters Springs (P11) I used the front springs for a while in my P10 but took them out (Tein in front and intrax in back is kinda weird) I'll sell em pretty cheap...

Any questions just email me! Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont have the EVO for P11 in stock anymore, but I can always put you on a list so when it arrives from Greddy, you'll get it first.
No more TEIN Type NA for the P11. TEIN is discontinuing the NA but replacing it with the Type SS, which is a full threaded coilover, 16way adjustable damping but with no pillowball mount. It should be out soon, I'll keep you guys updated.
As for the Crux, still waiting for them to arrive, when it comes, I'll know how much it is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts