Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of grey leather seats out of a 93 Infinity G20 for sale. Very good condition! Manual controls for the seat adjustments. I'll get pics up soon. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
pics...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My camera is, well we'll just say outdated. Here are the pics of the rear seats. I have two of the door panels from the car that the seats came out of. The other two were gone.

·
Registered
656 Posts
It's a shame you are in ID - shipping would be killer. Otherwise I'd strongly consider picking those up. How much do you want, out of curiosity?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not to sure what to ask. Kind of sucks about shipping. I'm hopping to sell them somewhere in the northwest because I could deliver them myself if someone paid for gas.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
redline61 said:
I have a set of grey leather seats out of a 93 Infinity G20 for sale. Very good condition! Manual controls for the seat adjustments. I'll get pics up soon. Make me an offer.

gotta post a price....read posting rules , not being a dick because i may want these and im not here to negotiate just think a set price is fair.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Sorry, I would like to get $200 for the seats and I'll throw in some door panel and a nice center console if some one wants to pay for the extra shipping when they buy the seats.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Make me an offer. Make a deal for anyone that I can drive to, to drop them off. Seattle, Portland or in between.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I might be if you could get me a quote for shipping to MD. I think it will still be prohibitive though. Were these from the 93 or 93.5?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't know if they were from a 93 or a 93.5. Shipping is going to run around $150. If anyone knows a cheaper way to ship seats I'm all ears. Thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sorry, I'll ask a little differently, did the car have auto or manual seatbelts?

Thats about right for shipping. Still too high for me. :*( Thanks for checking though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts