Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 p10 grilles, both USDM. First one is from a '96, is real dark green and has the chrome trim,(great condition) looking to get $30 shipped. Second one is from a '92 (no chrome) is black and is perfect except for the tabs behind the emblem are broke off. It still bolts up fine, but would also be great for a custom project if you're picky about the tabs, looking to get $15 shipped. I'll have more p10 part as soon as I do some more organizing. If you need pics, just post your email.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hihi...i'm kinda interested in the 91 grill... how much can you do Shipped to Vancouver BC Canada !? thanks man !!

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Sorry to mess up your thread about grilles but bro you still selling me that alternator????
I really want that hood too, you know what I may take a trip up there in the summer. Gotta put some miles on the G.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hamzer11 said:
Sorry to mess up your thread about grilles but bro you still selling me that alternator????
I really want that hood too, you know what I may take a trip up there in the summer. Gotta put some miles on the G.
I was just waiting on you, they're all yours if you want to make the trip.

I'll get a shipping quote to Vancouver shortly, it shouldn't be much more.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey man..so what' s up with the shippping to Vancouver ? you have a price for it ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
V6A3C6....thanks man

·
Registered
131 Posts
hihi....i have paypal..but it's Canadian...do you know how do i pay in US ? i don't know how does this work !!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kyo said:
hihi....i have paypal..but it's Canadian...do you know how do i pay in US ? i don't know how does this work !!!
The grille you wanted has been sold, but I have 2 more that look like this: http://www.g20.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12084&cat=500&ppuser=5133 they have the Infiniti emblems though, 1 black, 1 dark green. looking to get $25 for the black one 'cause there's a little rust on the chrome, and $30 for the dark green one. I'll ship to Canada for like an extra $5. Paypal will convert into whatever currency you choose.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hum....how come i only see a black one and a red one ? how much are you selling the red one ?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts