Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I got my DET in my G, but have no intercooler yet.
I want to put in a FMIC, but am wondering what are popular routes you guys have been taking?

thiking of hotshot, but they haven't yet gotten back to me for a quote ( to ship) , do I have to modify to fit p10? (extensive mods) ?

and I know some people got it done custom as well. which is straight forward.. but pricy.

WAS thinking of buying various peices

Just want to know where you guys have sourced your piping from.

thanks !

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can I turn aroudn the compressor outlet, and use the avenier kit (hotshot) rather than bluebird (bluebird the outlet pipe does a 180 turn FROM the compressor)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
just get the kit for ur motor..u will have to trim 1.5 inches off the cold side by the tb..also u will need some couplers..summit racing/xo2racing has them for cheap...use t-bolts clamps

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man.. hotshot is the WORST at returning e-mails... I'm still waiting for quote from MONDAY, called them EVERYDAY.

anyways... for those who have gone the CUSTOM route, can you give me an idea of how much you spent?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
ChronicG said:
man.. hotshot is the WORST at returning e-mails... I'm still waiting for quote from MONDAY, called them EVERYDAY.

anyways... for those who have gone the CUSTOM route, can you give me an idea of how much you spent?

take it easy bro..go to floridasr20s.com and they have a similar write up for a diy kit...i ordered my hotshot on tuesday and receive it on friday
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=159455

1 - 15 of 15 Posts