Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It’s been a while since I’ve updated this so here’s what I’ve done recently. Got rid of all the surface rust on the floor and fixed the sunroof leak, fitted the black touring carpet, and Mounted the drivers seat. Some of the plastics are painted black to match the carpet but I wasn’t able to get the doors/dash done before I went to Florida for work.

The car is put away for winter now and I’ll do what I can over the next few months. At the very least I’m gonna repair the carbon hood, and fab up a mount for the passenger seat so it’s ready for a roll cage in spring. 🤙🏼

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It’s been a while so here’s an update on the car. I got lucky and bought a g20t parts car with a pretty mint black interior. Since then I’ve changed my plans for the car and decided to put the interior back in. I feel that I have removed enough weight that adding door panels, some plastic trim, and a back seat wont make much of a difference. Here’s some pictures of the progress.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Speedometer Automotive design

Still have to put the dash in, and some other misc. parts this winter. It feels good to finally make some real progress.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts