Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for all you P10 owners with KYB AGX shocks. What settings do you normally set yours at for comfortable street driving? I am just looking for a recommended base setting and I will tune it from there. I am running B+G springs with the 1.6 drop if that matters. Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
AGX settings are relative to type of springs you are running. I originally had 2 all around when I had 350lb/250lb GC setup. Bump dampening was perfect but it could have used more rebound to match it. I've changed the springs many times and now I have 275lb/200lb and everyone will probally drop their jaws on this one but the most comfortable settings is 4 up front and 2 in the back. I'm a rookie at suspension but the first two settings were a tad too floaty up front and can bottom on really bad holes on the street. 4 stiffened the suspension so that the shock is doing the work of the softer springs and also gives it just the right amount of rebound to keep the jiggles short and exagerated unlike the 1-3 settting. Turns are flatter at 4, no scraping, and cured the bottoming. This is also with my car lowered a finger gap up front and 1.5 in the back. I'm not sure if this will probally wear the front shocks out quick but I'll probally put back the stiffer springs and buy some koni's when I save up. But to wrap this up...set them to your likings, whats uncomfortable to you could be comfortable to someone else vice versa. and I'm out..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts