Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i noticed today that the p10 has 2 harnesses (one with 2 black wires and one with 3 multicolor wires) coming off of the mirrors. some only have one harness with the mutlicolor wires.

if i were to assume that the multiharness with 3 wires is to adjust the mirror, and the black one only came with some were the heated mirror option, would i be correct?

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh cool. then i dont care that i have no heater anymore. those things never worked better than a hand to wipe it off :p

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine go frosty to clear as soon as i wipe it off :D
haha i dunno, i guess it just doesnt get so frosty around here that ive noticed it. i know my p11 ones suck if theyre even heated...

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
next question, do p10s without heated mirrors have the harness in their door to be wired, and just dont have the heated mirror unit?

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
Maybe. If there is, the plug will be clipped to the metal work inside the door right next to the other one.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ it would be a little down and more towards the middle, it would be interesting to see if they have them. unfortunately, i know we have them, and someone else would have to look

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I know this thread is old, but to ask does anyone have a photo write up or written writeup to install heated mirrors to a 91 P10. I know one post in here said they might have been set up for heated in future, which I hope :) , my fog wiring was all set up and bracket mounts in my 91 which made installation a breeze, but knowing it came into effect 93+ I may be out of luck. I just bought a set of mirrors from a good member and once I get them wish to install these babies before this damn Canadian winter hits, it snowed a bit today if you can believe it :( Thanks to all that can help :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts