Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least here in europe, it´s considered the holy grail in rear lips. Were manufactured in Austria, discontinued years ago, found this BNIB in Germany, thanks to a German member I´ve received it.

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
I never really liked the FoHo lip but through random deals I have ended up with a few of them over the years. It wasn't until I got my first JDM car that had one painted and installed already that I looked back at it and was pleased. I still might swap it out for the Te/GT though once I put my Autech on.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The foho one for the front looks good but the one for the rear looks massive.

I think this MS one might be perfect and give the car a "balanced" looking when you have the Autech in the front like mine

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that a lot of you are going to hate me but chopped in pieces a rear eGT bumper to take some measurements after try to fit in mine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can let the single trumpet backbox or cut the lip to get the bigger one like the one in the first pic

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
I think the foho had the same option regarding the muffler trim.

Do you have any pics of the euro steel bumper? I wonder if it is the same as Japan.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Colin, I´ll try to take some pics when I take my bumper off

Pretty sure will be the same as bumpers are exact

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Long time project as you can see. The plans in 2017 when this was started were purchasing a Fujitsubo Legalis R too and customize the exhaust hole.

Due to hundreds of other mods, Fujitsubo was fitted only weeks ago so last weekend decided to do a trial fit of the MS Design over the “new“ donor bumper.

This way I can do some corrections needed, honestly a lot, I have to chop and weld the exhaust hole to match the Fujitsubo pipe, weld the MS lip to the bumper, now with some bolts to attach it, have to finish the custom mudflaps....buff...a lot of hours, dunno when we will see this finished.

I'm keeping my own bumper until I finish this nightmare.

Here you have the custom mufflers in progress

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
During these months I purchased a set of eGT bumpers and skirts in incredible conditions. Never sprayed since 1991 and really straight, from a car owned by an old redneck bachelor.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have tried to do a custom cap for the tow hook... After thinking it too much, I'm going to pass and delete the hook hole for a cleaner looking.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As the lip is still in black, and the bumper is in high build primer (Im keeping my current bumper as spares) you cannot see the shape, but it suits the car imho. Lets say it is only a little lower in the sides of the car, more or less the same if you see the car from behind.

Ive marked the work to do, still a lot. The main thing is cut and weld the exhaust gap to suit the Fujitsubo tail, I have to move the hole arround 1.5 cmt to the left and 1cmt down. Other than this, heat gun here and there pulling/pushing as requires.

·
Super Moderator
15,148 Posts
Sikaflex will do the job and last until the end of time. We used that stuff when repairing some items on the sail boat. If it stands up below the waterline in salt water it should work great in this scenario. Just make sure to clean both surfaces and sand them if needed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts