Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, i'm looking to see if anyone got an Oil pan that'll fit a 1994 G20 with a lowport SR20. I'm not sure as far as what other pans will work (as i've heard that the B13/B14 Sentra SR20 pans are different even though I have a B13 and the pan looks the same to me). I just figure i'll get a lowport P10 pan to be safe it'll work for me, current one is leaking. Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats the thing im not even sure what the difference is? Buddy of mine has a 5spd and mine is auto but they are the same so it wouldnt be there. Can anyone chime in maybe on what the difference is between these 2 oil pans? Why would or wouldnt these 2 be interchangeable? I'm just really curious

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont seem to see any reason for it? As you can see my pan isnt the normal P10 pan like yours. The car doesnt seem to have had an engine swap, but what other explanation would there? How can I double check to see if this is the original engine?

First picture of facing the drivers side so you can see that indent and the second is the back of the pan where the drain is.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
thats really wierd... the engine serial number would match the vin on your car if it is original to the car.. but I can tell you the p11 pan is a different shape altogether. mine appears the same shape just without the divet thing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P11 pan is Roller Rocker no? I know the Roller Rocker pan is completely different yeah. Check this out tho, here is your pan next to the pan on mine. I think all the bolt holes line up EXCEPT the 3 closest to the drain...what do you think?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah, wonder what that pan looks like? Perhaps like the P10 i assume. Anyway im just gonna go with the conclusion that this isnt the original engine that came in my P10 since if it was, it would have a P10 pan without the indent. Must be out a sentra/200sx or something.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
I looked into this before. It seems the p10's use one kind of pan, the RR use a totally different pan and then you have the 99 p11 which uses the same pan as the b13's and b14's. Which is what your pan looks like. The drain plug is not on the angle and there is a bulge. Part number 11110-1n510

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
I was told on here by member that there are like 20 different oil pans. I was only speaking of USDM stuff. I should have specified.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.