Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home on the Turnpike around 5:30 tonight and I saw a beige P10t (or at least at P10 with an OEM touring spoiler) with a rear G20.net plate holder between exits 9 and 8A on the southbound side. Anyone know who it might have been? I wish it hadn't been dark and raining or I would have looked for mods...it's such a kick to see member's cars on the road.

·
Registered
404 Posts
haha that was me. im surprised i didnt see you. i'm usually spot g20s and pull up in front of them on purpose so that i can show them my plate holder.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do that with my plate holder too! I was in the far right lane getting ready to exit...I almost missed you too, I just happened to look in your direction.

·
Registered
404 Posts
now im mad i missed your car. are you coming to the meet? do you have any mods? my car is all stock except for the radio and octobat rstb.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
el_boogie28 said:
haha that was me. im surprised i didnt see you. i'm usually spot g20s and pull up in front of them on purpose so that i can show them my plate holder.
caliber_30 said:
I do that with my plate holder too! I was in the far right lane getting ready to exit...I almost missed you too, I just happened to look in your direction.
glad to see im not the only crazy driver that does that. you simply can't do that with the G20.net stickers. the liscence plate frame is unavoidable!

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea i think the stickers are more noticable when parked cuz a lot of people dont look at the side of another car while driving (thats where i have my stickers)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to check the thread to find out when and where. Mine's pretty stock too for the time being, except for some cosmetic stuff and a JWT POP charger. How big is the group for the NJ meet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts