Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First evolution of species- i stick to the p11 for life

and this is how things should be and we are geting there due to our meets but we are not quite there yet

this one is such a beautifull picture i absolutely love it

p10s united front

all united wagons p10 p11

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Originally posted by cas8_1999 [/

and this is how things should be and we are geting there due to our meets but we are not quite there yet
[.jpg[/IMG]

NIce pics!! So wut-U have like a G20 crew up there or something

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ewww, P12.

I dunno, I never realized it, but seeing the P10, P11, and P12 together like that suddenly makes the P12 look very BIG, very FAT, and very UGLY. I always thought they looked okay, but suddenly I've changed my mind. The front of the P12 looks VERY awkward in comparison to the P10 and the P11.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Re: Ewww, P12.

FF Drifter said:
I dunno, I never realized it, but seeing the P10, P11, and P12 together like that suddenly makes the P12 look very BIG, very FAT, and very UGLY. I always thought they looked okay, but suddenly I've changed my mind. The front of the P12 looks VERY awkward in comparison to the P10 and the P11.

:x Yeah I wasnt going to mention it BUT it does look kinda weird..Maybe I need more pics of it.....:nerd:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So wut-U have like a G20 crew up there or something
nope i dont have no g20 crew up here not even one other one ..

those pics are from japan see i think what may happen is in japan the g is considered a economy car not luxury car so the people up there are less boooogie then us in the us alot of g's i've seen in the states somehow think they are better then the next like one week i had rims on and etc.. and i pull up to a light blah blah blah and the g next to me rollls the window down to ask q's and etc... but the next week i roll stock and they pay you no attention as if you are not worthy but in japan its like how civic people stick together out here that they stick together about their primera's

wow i'm babbling dont even bother telling me about punctuation i was just trying to get the post done
sorry
casual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts