Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be stupid of me but what does that mean, where did it come from? Is that the different models of the Primera( so it would be the same for G20 s)
I'm confused to what it means I just want to understand. Like it says I'm a newbie.

·
Registered
117 Posts
before someone pounces on you, a heed of warning.

there is a search function on the upper toolbar. if you did a search for p10 vs p11, you would get a great deal of info. heres a summary:

in america-
91-96 - P10
99-now - P11

there are tons of differences, you can read about them all at once by searching instead of waiting for responses one by one.

enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
i belive its a chasis code
Bingo....

There is even a P12 in Europe and other places Im sure, but not in the US.

G20 = Primera

P10's were offered in different countries at different times, same with the P11's (overseas they got the P11's first) and now the P12's are the latest body style....just not in the US

·
Registered
470 Posts
HAHAHAHHA LOL CAD455 hahahha "before someone pounces on you" hahahha

Dude don't worry about it man...I asked the exact same question when I first join the forum.

hehehehe but in the future if it seems like a simple question ... use the search button cuz people on this forum will tear you a new asshole for not searching before asking.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I don't know about tearing new assholes, but taking first-born children and/or souls would be acceptable. Y'know, maybe the search button should be bit, YELLOW and blink 10 times a second.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts