Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this stuff is off of a 96 P10 that was damaged pretty much all around so the stuff i have is the best of what was left.

Engine 120,000 miles $175
perfect running condition

Auto Transmition 120,000 miles
perfect running condition $100

Engine Wiring Harness $50

ECU $50

Steering Column Brown $100
Good Airbag
Torn on top of Wheel

Passenger Airbag $100

Rack and Pinion I think that's what $50
it's called

Radiator Fans $25 each

Power Antenna $10

Window Motors PM me for which ones $25

Mirror Controls $5

Window Switches PM me for which ones $5 each

Rear Window Brake Light Brown $10

Small Window from drivers side rear door $25

Passenger side Front Door Black $100
Chrome Handle
Will include tan on brown panel



everything is OBO so PM me if you think a price isn't fair
i will give a discount to anyone who wants to buy the engine, engine wiring harness and the ECU
 

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
Joined
·
4,911 Posts
I believe it is illegal to ship airbags without the proper license

people will be asking for pics as well...

...just a friendly FYI
 

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
Joined
·
2,489 Posts
I was going to buy the wiring harness off of one of the other guys here but he hasnt gotten back to me if he still has it or not...is it the manual harness? cause im definitely interested if it is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jasezero said:
I was going to buy the wiring harness off of one of the other guys here but he hasnt gotten back to me if he still has it or not...is it the manual harness? cause im definitely interested if it is...

sorry i forgot to put Automatic in the thread. now it's fixed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ugly said:
I believe it is illegal to ship airbags without the proper license

people will be asking for pics as well...

...just a friendly FYI


i've got the hookups for shipping airbags
 

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
Joined
·
2,489 Posts
Damnit...i needed a manual one...thanks though for letting me know quick =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
RED93 said:
this stuff is off of a 96 P10 that was damaged pretty much all around so the stuff i have is the best of what was left.
...

Radiator Fans $25 each
...
everything is OBO so PM me if you think a price isn't fair i will give a discount to anyone who wants to buy the engine, engine wiring harness and the ECU
Interested in the fans. Check you're PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
91redg20 said:
do u have passenger front window amplifier

if it's for the speaker then no. if it's for something else then i don't know what the hell that is. would you happen to be talking about the window motor?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
davew7 said:
I cant remember if I asked, do you have the power antenna?
i'm not sure if i have one. all the parts are at a different location so i'll have to get back to you with that on saturday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,918 Posts
RED93 said:
i'm not sure if i have one. all the parts are at a different location so i'll have to get back to you with that on saturday
Sounds good, pm me here or call my cell @ 362-4917.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top