Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Haven't had time to upload photos and update this in a while, but iv been driving the car for about a month now, the engine seems happy in its new home. Runs perfectly with no codes or issues. I'm proud considering all the modifications I did to the harness. the side trim and bumpers were treated to satin black paint, and matches the oem look perfectly.

The previous owner had removed the cruise control module and diaphragm, so the 93 units went in there place. The a/c high side line was swapped as well because it had a bend to miss the diaphragm and was more tucked away by the transmission. It's crazy how many small differences there are between -93 and +93. Everything from the plastic hardware to the instrument cluster faces are different. i planned on keeping my grant steering wheel, but wanted my cruise control to work, so I canibalized the 94 clock spring and used it to wire up the multifunction switch I modified to fit the steering collum cover. I think it came out pretty good.

Now I can control my cruise... Other than that, I replaced the a/c compressor bearing, but when it came time to charge the system, the compressor kicks on, but isnt putting out pressure, so I assume that the internals are worn out. But after I get a new compressor, the car should have a/c as well. So, the car is det swapped with fmic, and fogs, a/c, and cruise control have been retained. It's pretty nice to be able to say that everything in my car works, or will work like it should. I also bought some BBS RS replicas that I think look pretty gangster, and period, but I don't have any good pics in photo bucket, so here's a teaser

I'll post up pics of the car sitting on them tomorrow.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks hurddawg

Wheels are 15x8 et18 tires are Yokohama s drives 195 50 15. They have a little bit of poke, but I don't think they look to bad. Kind of an early 90's retro stance. I'm still on the fence about them though. Would like opinions

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks for the honesty Dane. Iv never been a big fan of the whole stance scene to begin with, and these are definitely pushing the car in that direction, even worse, they make it look like it's not stanced right. They have this exact wheel in a 16x8 et25. that will be pushed in 7mm. I'll have to do some more searching to see what those demensions look like on our cars.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Great work! KL0 is one of my favorite P10 colors. I think the 5 spoke OZ wheels suit the car much better than the new ones, though.

21 - 40 of 116 Posts