Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes. ^ they were flat black and came with the car when I bought it (see o.p. for pics) I had them laying around so I figured why not strip and polish them.
I wondered if they were the same wheels. I also need to go back to see what you did with the power steering lines. Running the fluid through the radiator seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I never ended up doing that mainly because I didn't like the way it looked once I routed the hoses.. it would have turned out nice with some hard lines, but I just ended up looping it back.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Installed fortune auto coils, started wrapping the car because my paint job isn't holding up great, and I want to preserve it while it's still preaentable, and I kind of just wanted to try my hand at vinyl work.. also ordered superpro uca rigs.. once those are installed, the front will be completely poly. Some pics

Next, I need to align, finish wrapping, and order new tires for the replica wheels.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That is a good looking color! I like how it is sitting too.
Glad to hear you are still enjoying her. I need to really get back at it with my cars...had 2 running for a while and well right now I'm at about 0.75 cars running...(the car eats batteries after sitting a couple days)....lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Thanks ryan. I definetly still enjoy the car. It's almost to where I've always wanted it (except for the vinyl.. kind of a spur of the moment desicion.. maybe I'll repaint it one day) hope you get your battery issues solved.. can't drive around 75% of a car too long lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
You've come a long way with your ride. It's great to see its evolution. I hope you're proud of what you've achieved. Congratulations!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
A few months ago 4th gear let go in the b14 trans, and so I threw some spare parts together to get a p10t trans together. Drove around for about 2 months before 5th shattered so I finally bought a 2000+ g20 lsd trans and shift linkage. Btw what's the preferred method of posting images these days?

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
A few months ago 4th gear let go in the b14 trans, and so I threw some spare parts together to get a p10t trans together. Drove around for about 2 months before 5th shattered so I finally bought a 2000+ g20 lsd trans and shift linkage. Btw what's the preferred method of posting images these days?
Imgur, Imgbb, Imgbox, Ctrlq are the most used right now.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Holy crap! I'm so glad all my pictures are back. Thanks to whoever maintains the site and fixed the photobucket issue. I might actually keep documenting here.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
All in all 2018 was a slow year for the p10. Early in the year, the car got a p11 transmission and shift linkage. Shift feel is great, and it turned out to be every bit as good as I've heard.
Later in the year, my front calipers started leaking, so when it came to replacing them, I went to the local parts store, and got a pair for p11 with the main goal of getting the brackets.. (2 birds 1 stone) This allowed me to run a full set of p11 rotors from stoptech..
while replacing one of the calipers, I noticed one of my braided good ridge brake hoses was chaffing, so it was replaced, and DOT4 was flushed through the entire system. Am very satisfied with how the slightly bigger set up works. Certainly an upgrade you can feel! Makes me wonder how the REAL big brakes feel under our cars...
Now that we're in 2019, the first plan for the old car is to get the vinyl back off. Maybe even some fresh paint. Idk

101 - 116 of 116 Posts