Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My P10 needs a new radiator. I had saved the one out of my Sentra because they looked identical. Well, yesterday I went to swap them and found out the Sentra/NX/etc radiators are too short by about 3/4". You could make it work if you really wanted to, but it would be a hack job.

So, for future reference and FAQ, P10 radiator is different than B13.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If you are looking for a new radiator I remember Geo saying that he thought the auto radiator was bigger than the 5-spd, I'm sure you saw that post too though. The other thing to look at would be a nice big aftermarket radiator that drops right in =) This is when it would be nice to have a big list of aftermarket radiator catalogs and go through them and see if anyone makes something that'll drop into the G20. I know Geo found one for his car, but I don't remember the specifics on that radiator.

Living in possibly the hottest part of the country is probably hell on my cooling system... and yet everyone around here seems to go turbo, or has future intentions of doing so... :confused: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Specs would be cool! :) I can pm you about them, if you prefer that, just let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geo sent me the contact info for that place. Here it is:

"Four Seasons Radiator
(800) 369-7351

This is from a 5 year old phone book, so if the number doesn't work, I can get you another one (don't know why it wouldn't). They are also SCCA members so at least the owners aren't your average doofus. :)

It's a double row aluminum radiator with plastic tanks for an auto tranny. You can also use an OEM auto tranny radiator (it's also double row I've found out).

The radiator I have has smaller necks on it so it comes with a rubber bushing of sorts to bring it up to the proper size. Kind of lame, but it works. The radiator works great. "

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
jayntguru said:
Geo sent me the contact info for that place. Here it is:

"Four Seasons Radiator
(800) 369-7351

This is from a 5 year old phone book...
OK, I've just verified that the phone number is still correct (they advertise in the local regional SCCA newsletter - they are members). They also give free UPS shipping outside their delivery area.

Can't beat that. I think I paid about $155 or so.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
SWEET! Thank you! =)

P.S. Did I mention it's hotter than Hell in AZ? :nervous:

=)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
When I got my engine swapped, my mechanic found that my radiator was bad too, so he went about getting a new radiator for my car. I'm not sure where he got it, but it says "Calsonic" on it. Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I am pretty sure my stock one says Calsonic, although I forget, that might have been my old G20 that said that. I can check tomorrow when it's light outside and I can see.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hmmm OK. I really don't anything about what parts come stock with the car. All I know is that Nissan did a good job getting parts for our car...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I believe the Nissan testing center here in AZ was partially owned (or at least used) by Calsonic for quite a while too. Mostly for hot weather testing on cooling system components I'd assume.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts