Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the main SE-R mailing list...FYI

I found out this weekend that the resr suspension bushings (and bushings only) are interchangeable between the P10 and the B13. The arms themselves are similar, but different lengths, so you cannot swap those. But the actual bushings themselves are identical. This means you can buy the rear B13 Energy Suspension kit and install it on a P10.

So, just in case anybody wanted to know, now you know.

-Jay
Lucky bastards! Now if only we can find something for the front! :(

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dshaft96 said:
Take that, P11s!
Well there's really nothing to change on the rear suspension on teh P11s anyway. :(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
That's actually been known for a little while now :p If I'm not mistaken it's been posted on the G20 forum a couple times previously too. We just need front bushings dammit!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yeah, about the front bushings, I know our front suspension is like the 300ZX so would 300zx front bushings work?:-\ If nobody knows then I'll be willing to spend the $15 to find out.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I very highly doubt it. ES has the measurements, and it didn't match up with anything they currently had (and they make 300zx bushing sets).

·
Registered
5 Posts
The 300zx fronts don't work. We also checked to see if their adjustable upper control arms would work. Sadly...no.

I still can't believe how long they were "taking measurements" on Kyle's control arms for and still end up not making anything.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Dave! Glad to see you finally joined us here. That is sad though, that they would keep Kyle's control arms like that and not make anything. Oh well, another thing us g20 lovers will just have to accept.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
BritCG20 said:
Dave! Glad to see you finally joined us here.

Yeah. About bloody time you showed up. =)

Tell us about your Shigspeed suspension.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Which rear kit? The sway bar kit or the rear control arm kit? Sorry if this is stupid, but someone said it should only cost around $30 and the control arm set goes for $65.00. Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
JustinP10 said:
That's actually been known for a little while now :p If I'm not mistaken it's been posted on the G20 forum a couple times previously too. We just need front bushings dammit!!!! :mad:

True, I was the one that put it there, and on se-r.net as well.

I missed out, been wondering why AF was so dead for the past month. Just found out about the new forum and site by total accident.

I submitted that info on the FAQ section of AF, if there is something similar here, it would be good to know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts