Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ppl we need to do somthing about the rear window visor for the p10. if a guy can make rain gaurds im sure he can make a rear window visor. we need it in carbon fiber it would be hot.i have one on my bmw and i love it. there is a guy that makes custom carbon fiber stuff . i had him make me a carbon fiber roof for my bimmer and its crazy. definitly an atention getter at the shows. the guy also made a custom 1 off dash board for my buddys porsche. the only thing is we have no base to start with.
there was a thread where a guy put a trunk lip spoiler for an e46 m3 on his p11 does that apply for the p10 aswell?
anyway we need an official roof spoiler this is rediculous. why does noone emake aftermarket parts for this car.so who sgon amke the roof spolier?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im with citystreets on this one. It would be nice and give the G the sporty luxury look it deserves. One problem though is the mold as he said...it would have to be prototyped from scratch and fitted, and fitted and fitted some more. Somebody make one pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thehuntforprimera said:
Im with citystreets on this one. It would be nice and give the G the sporty luxury look it deserves. One problem though is the mold as he said...it would have to be prototyped from scratch and fitted, and fitted and fitted some more. Somebody make one pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

I'll give it a go.... can you post a pic for an example?

Grtzz

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
take some measurements, go to a junkyard, find some cars that have about the same size, search and find one that has these made for it. go from there

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I'll be doing one on my P11 very very soon. :smile:
I have a P10 in the drive way as well so I will see how close they are. D

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Not bad...a little more aggressive would be sweet as hell though =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts