Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the plastic clips holding up the room lamp assembly went, so now the whole thing just dangles from the metal hinge on the right. The room lamp assembly houses the front dome lamp and sunroof controls. My local Infiniti dealer (Knoxville) can get me the part for, like $210, and I'm a bit at sea with the part-out threads. Can anybody help?

·
Registered
656 Posts
You could probably fab up something easily for like $0.20. Mine did the same, some JB Weld and a couple of pieces of metal and bingo-

No more dangly bits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not terribly technically inclined around the actual car parts (I'll do pretty well around car stereos, on the other hand).

So what exactly did you do, and where do I find JB Weld (is that something like epoxy?)

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
im going to the junkyard today to pull some things off a 93 p10, PM me and maybe I can help you out

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Man I had the same thing happen to mine. While I was driving no less. I kept messing with it and the guy behind me was laughing. I got it to stay cause nothing was broken but what a PITA. You can get JB weld at any auto parts store or any retail place like Walmart, Target, any store that has an auto section. GL, D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts