Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know what kind of seats are in a p10(front seats). do you know where i can buy some.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i bought the car the driver side seat was torn a little bit so now i am going to replace it

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
You dont have to replace you can get it re apolstered. Or search around in the local junkyards.

·
Registered
117 Posts
the SE-R and NX2000 used the same bolt pattern, if you are maybe looking for something different. but the NX2000 seats will sit much lower.

·
Registered
432 Posts
NX seats ???????????? they fit in the P10 ? do they come in leather ? what do they look like ? similar to anything ? GSR ? anybody have links to any pictures ?

these seats sit lower ? how much lower ? has anybody done this ?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I need some tan leather seats. Are yours power? Where in NY are you? Near B-lo? I got to remove the cloth

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am near Albany, NY(basically right in the middle, but on the eastern side). The seats are not power, but I have taken excellent care of them. I could also include the door pannels which feature tan leather inserts. Let me know what your thought are. Also, I am headed out of town, but will reply next week some time.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Sorry, I was looking to replace the power seats that I sent back to the scrap yard . I might be interested in the door panels tho'

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
hey captainmorgan are you selling any other parts besides the seats and door panels? if you are i could use trunk struts, the armrest and door handle on the back drivers side, sunroof cover thing, and that blue button from the dash.

·
Registered
155 Posts
jbloggs_c

No problem, I have alot for sale. I just bought a 94 g20T, and i already own a 93 g20. I am about to begin the process of making two cars one. So yea, e-mail me an exact list of the parts you need and I will take an inventory of them and let you know. O, and give me sum time to reply b/c i dont have the car in my possesion as of yet.

GTA_G20

i got door panels, i got it all. IF you need a motor, I got that too. I do have black leather seats that are power, they are out of a 94 g20t. I was planning on putting them in my car....but i might part them for the right price. Let me know a price and I will think about it if you are interested. And as for the door panels, mine have the tan leather inserts, with tan leather seats. THe black power leather seats would come with black leather inserts on the black door. Let me know what your thoughts are...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I am interested in the black leather seats if he does not want them...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts