Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full set of stock springs for the p10 off a 94 g20t. i was told that the springs off the touring model g20 were stiffer than those off the regular g20. if any one needs some replacement springs i will sell these for $50 o.b.o. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. my name is dan.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
djcstreet said:
i have a full set of stock springs for the p10 off a 94 g20t. i was told that the springs off the touring model g20 were stiffer than those off the regular g20. if any one needs some replacement springs i will sell these for $50 o.b.o. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. my name is dan.
I don't mean to mess with your trying to sell your springs, but it's not true that the touring model has stiffer springs. That is a very common belief. I have no idea where it started, but it keeps getting spread around the Internet.

I have the fiche and the t model uses the same springs as the regular model.

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
Re: Re: p10 stock g20t springs for sale

Geo said:
That is a very common belief. I have no idea where it started, but it keeps getting spread around the Internet.
People are also tring to start that the front springs on an automatic are stiffer to carry the weight difference of the tranny. Is is true?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Re: Re: Re: p10 stock g20t springs for sale

trbobrk said:

People are also tring to start that the front springs on an automatic are stiffer to carry the weight difference of the tranny. Is is true?
TRUE, as confirmed by my 93 service manual I just picked up. Also, in another thread HKS has different part numbers for the automatic vs. the manual tranny front springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts