Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AVAILABLE TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!!!!! I dont want to deal with shipping so if you could make your way to San Diego, then I will be happy to do business with you.Pick up Only. CASH ONLY.....

For Sale!!!
This is a customed made Street fighter front bumper to fit a p10. This was only used on my car for less than a year. It is made of the thick fiberglass. The top passenger side could be refiberglassed..I asked the body shop they told me that its a simple job..So when you get it repainted that is the time to do that. The bumper measures Approx. 15 Inches from top to bottom, so be sure you have enough clearance.
The only thing that you will need is your original bumper cover mounting strip, which can be easily swaped..

Since this is a one of a kind front end the person with the highest bid before Tuesday July 23, 2002 will get it..
Once again you will be the only p10 with a street fighter front, so the price will start at $550 post a reply
Street Fighter PIC
Street fighter on my car :nerd:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
man... that freakin' sux!!!

Man... I'd offer anything for that one! Obviously no one has been on it!... too bad .. I live in New York.... oh well.... :depressed

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
do you mind me asking who did that bumper and how much it cost you to do and how come you are selling ?
just curious
casual

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I had a body shop to do it here in san diego...Many shops told me that they did a hell of a job...it cost me an arm and a leg.. since its my senior year i need the funds for this coming tuition.
I may be able to ship it out when i find a box and actual shipping cost...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts