Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if there are full clear p10 tailights
in any country? I've seen the smoked/red euro tailights
but never any clear/red or full clear tailights...

any ideas?

·
Registered
19 Posts
In europe we have the same as you + the smoked/red and then we have some Black/red that came with some GT models. It looks like the smoked/red but the just black/red

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
My friends dad does work with plastic and I gavehim my tails to see if he can make me some custom lenses

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
EvilYak said:
I've seen the smoked/red euro tailights
but never any clear/red or full clear tailights...

any ideas?

you got any pictures of these?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
the smoked ones look pretty tight if you ask me. can you get them in the us?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i actually busted out one of the taillights when i backed into my friend the other day so i have to replace that one anyway. i want the new one to be cleared out like the one on that primera in this thread.
what is spw spray? can that actually change the color of the plastic thats over the lights? then i could just get stock replacements which would be a lot easier.

·
Registered
233 Posts
tail lights

if any one can find euro tails for a 95 p10 please drop me a link.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Euro Tails?

Sweet.... if you want Euro Tails go buy a Shivic they are meant for those slow cars, G20's tails are meant to be unique and destroying a car with Euros is cruel and unusal punish for an Infiniti. Smoke them but please god dont anyone ever do that! Who feels me???

·
Registered
222 Posts
word

umm word up pimp dude , no clears , but the smoke primera ones in the thread totaly kick dat ass .

smoked mine with a can smoke kit , came out well , whats beatter is if you dont like it spray them again and wipe the crap off , but im happy with them for now , when i get back to florida im getting those primera rears tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts