Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an auto 1996 G20. I have no record of it being in an accident or anything. My friend, LuciferblkG20, has a manual 1993 G20. Everything about our cars are almost identical except for the obviouse lowport and highport engines and the auto vs manual tranny and seatbealts and stuff like that. My main question is our taillights are different. His taillights are a very light amber color while mine are quite dark compared to his. Is this because of the year difference or maybe a tinting job...I cant see any tint on my lights and I dont really understand. Also my driver inner taillight doesnt sit flush...does anyone know what might be causing this? I do believe we had one other discripancy about something else but its late so I will let him chime in on that. If anyone knows why the difference in color and how to flush up my taillight that would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
551 Posts
The tail lights came darker from the factory when they changed to lowport. You may also noticed that your grille has chrome trim along with the door handles. There maybe other changes, but thats all I can think of right now.

·
Registered
551 Posts
junknstuff said:
yup, im definitely sure the post 93.5 G's came with darker/more amber tails. i'm looking to get myself a set sometime down the line and just midly tint them but otherwise im fine with the amber (of course...uk tails would be better...what can ya do....)
You can pm me, because I have a set of front and rear UKDM lights lined up. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts