Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone!? Newbie here, just picked up a P10 and loving it so far! Got a steal on this thing! My plan is to do the SR20DET swap with a 5spd asap, but in the meantime I NEEDED a cup holder badly lol. I saw on here people have done the 1990 Ford Taurus cup holder in theirs so since I work at the largest salvage yard in AZ I figured lets do it! I actually found a cup holder and coin tray in near mint conditon! Not stained or dirty as shit, both tray pop out when pushed and push in flawlessly, the cup holders even still have the swing arms to hold the cups from the bottom. Got this gem for a whole $8 lol. It was SUPER EASY to install. For those who dont wanna search basically you remove your empty pocket, remove the brackets from it, screw those brackets onto the cup holder (pop off the metal tabs on the cup holder to put the brackets in their place), cut the right triangular end off the back of the cup holder to clear your airbag wires, the left side you do not need to mess with, after that it literally just pushes in the empty pocket hole like it was made to fit, screw it in place, pop your trim back on and bam!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nicely done! We had that on our to-do list but never got time before our big road trip to/from Phoenix/Chicago
I honestly couldn't believe how easy it was to do. I found the part fast cause of my work. Then cut it here since we have a air saw, only had to do the 1 back corner where the air bag wires were and transfer the bracket. Thats it! It literally went right in like it came that way from the factory. Honestly it probably should have, it is an Infiniti after all lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts