Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done abit of a search but cant really find the info I need so now im asking

this morning I put my front passenger window down, now it wont go up. I have tried holding the switch and pulling the window but it will not move, it would go down but not up.

The window is now at its lowest point, it I flick the switch to make it go down I can here the regulator trying to move the window, if I flick the switch to make it go up it doesn't make any sounds, I have the door card off, but cant see anything that looks to be damaged, I guess the regulator needs to be replaced? the cables look to be ok. Since all the other windows work I guess its not a fuse?

but in the mean time is there any thing I can do just to get the window up? I have wraped the switch up with tape so its in the on position and I can get both hands under the window but it will not move.

also car is a jdm hp10 primera not a g20, if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to work for a auto glass company and ive had this issue on my p10. the gears in the motor for the regulator are crap little plastic things and they melt and just chip away. I bet thats the problem with yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.