Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went down to his job(Nissan), to swap my tranny and install an ACT setup... Boy I must say he did it again! The guy took care of everything for me. Even cleaned up the tranny and engine prior to the install. Mike is the man, hands down.

If ur looking for work on ur car and live in the NE area don't hesistate to give him business. He is NO slacker! I drove two hours each way for him to do something I could have done myself, but it would have cost me extra time, patients and most likely bruises. This guy rocks like a mother.... Thank you my friend. :) A++

This clutch rocks!

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
hehe, where is he located? i want an awesome mechanic!

PM me with the stuff if ya don't wanna post on here.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZaRPGfreak said:
hehe, where is he located? i want an awesome mechanic!

PM me with the stuff if ya don't wanna post on here.
He's located in Delaware. Minutes from the NJ turnpike. Work the drive for sure man, dealer service for a great price. Even the master tech stopped by to see how we was doing... lol.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Yeah, he is great. I didn't have an especially hard problem to fix (all he had to do is loosen the throttle cable some after he figured it out), but he saw a lot of stuff I would never have noticed. Even after he had fixed the main problem I went up there for, he spent a while looking over the rest of the car to make sure everything was in order. Tidied up the job I did nicely.

Highly recommended, especially for those in the Baltimore area (he is only about an hour away).

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Mike is awesome...he did an auto -> 5-speed swap and did an excellent job =)

·
Registered
844 Posts
well i finally got my jwt s4's put in and mike did a great job! he cleans everything along the way and definately takes him time and does it right the first time. if you want quality work done check him out!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I took mine to him for a look over one weekend. He simply laid his hands upon it and cast out the demons infecting my power locks. Thank you Infiniti Jesus!

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Mike, I need your wisdom, we gotta find a good date

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
So Mike called saturday, and I took a drive down to delaware, He worked all day (like 9 -4) and we installed my obx headers, short shifter and drained and replaced the mt fluid while the car was up in the air, there were some problems, but mike broke out the torch and took care of everything, I highly reccomend him to all, and he knows sr20's like the back of his hand, thanks mike, and good luck with your tranny (he showed me a 1/2 mile long strip of gear fluid from when the tranny in his p10 exploded)

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Bump! I drove up today and Mike checked for leaks in my AC system and then replaced my compressor. He also noticed a problem with the cold-side refill valve that I doubt I would have caught, and fixed that too. My AC works now! :cruisin: We also discovered one of the bolts holding my front left brake caliper on came out and the caliper was scraping against the inside of my wheel. :shhh:

His friend with the 6-speed P10 also took me for a ride -- he was chirping the tires shifting to third on just a DE! Eventual goal is 500 hp. Then he blew up his radiator after he dropped me back off at the shop. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts