Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, um, yea. I kinda bend some valves on my 94 200,000mi low-port. So Now I'm stuck with 2 rather large paperweights.

Well, a few hours down to Mikos and back minus a few Franklin's gets me this:

Really clean engine, Turns out it's a UKDM Roller Rocker, Andreas says it's good past 7500 which is where my G20's ECU cuts off anyway. 150bhp, I *think* it's 10:1 as in the Primera GT. Got it up and running tonite, base idle timing and TPS all set, runs great. Just need to get the exhaust redone (open header ATM), no gear oil on hand, AC needs to be recharged, and I need the Power steering line that runs from the strut tower down to the bottom ob the PS pump (banjo bolt on each end, if someone has one in good shape, PM me).

As far as my plans, ghetto airbox stays, stock exhaust stays, I put the SSAC header on b/c it was lying around.

So here's a few pix and some stupid quotes for the pix:

The car it's going into:

Damn, where'd those cam squirters go?

Going Up. Or is it down?

Time to rest (notice the little teaser sitting on the Valve cover):

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to use my old lowport manifold.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, what? Yea, I went for the twin cam upgrade ;)

Those are the stock roller rocker cams. I have some S3s sitting around, but they won't work in this engine, I need to get some S3Rs.

·
Banned
285 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
lol, what? Yea, I went for the twin cam upgrade ;)

Those are the stock roller rocker cams. I have some S3s sitting around, but they won't work in this engine, I need to get some S3Rs.
nice i heard JWT cams give you upto 40HP with nice tuning maybe more

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
depends on the cam. S5s took me to almost 170whp back on my SE-L's old motor. That's about 40-50whp. S3s will prolly give about 30. Not sure on the roller rocker tho. I'm new to RR engines. I've only worked on Low-ports and VE's

·
Banned
285 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
depends on the cam. S5s took me to almost 170whp back on my SE-L's old motor. That's about 40-50whp. S3s will prolly give about 30. Not sure on the roller rocker tho. I'm new to RR engines. I've only worked on Low-ports and VE's
True True

1 - 12 of 12 Posts