Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: P11 g20 headlights and tail lights

hi every body,, nice community you have here,, :)

sorry for my english, spelling, its not so good :shifty:

i need some parts for danish p11

i need primera g20 p11 clear glass/plastic headlights/corner splitters... and tail lights,,

the danish kind of primera is born with boring headlights so i must upgrade them with them from usa,, i cannot youse them from japan,, because we drive in the left side,, of the car, just like you do in usa,, i think :rolleyes:

i hope some of you can help me, if you have one or more of the above,,, please throw a picture so i can see the item,,, or pm me

thanks a lot from denmark :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome aboard, Cyprez !

Velkommen !

I´ve been hanging out here, for some time now. But maybe you recall me from Nissanklubben´s forum. Has been quite un-attentive the last 3-4 months, since life apperently has decided to dumb a pile of you-know-what, on my family. But, since it can´t get much worse, I´m hoping our luck is starting to turn. Hoping to find the energy to get active on the forums again, soon. And when the weather get´s better here in Denmark, I have some projects to get started on, on my P11. Started buying some stuff in the autumn, but then the s*** hit the fan, and I did´nt get started on any of the projects. Feel so bad, about ignoring my faithfull Nissan, but these months it has´nt seen an ounce of care.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
cyprez said:
sorry for my english,, its not so good :shifty:

i need primera g20 p11 clear glass headlights/corner splitters and tail lights,, we can pay with paypal so no problem there,

the danish kind of primera is born with boring headlights so we must upgrade them with them from usa,, we cannot youse them from japan,, because we drive in the left side,, of the road,
first off, your English is very good. and secondly, the USDM P11 headlights have plastic lenses. and i have the JDM dual headlights (glass lense), and they work OK on a LHD. the beam can be adjusted horizontally by a screw, but the right headlight is still brighter. can you post pics of your head and tail lights? i'm curious to see how yours look. i'll post some tonight of mine.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
the p10 g20 has a glass lense but its not *clear*. it has lines on it. europe has the some of the coolest stock p10 lights, so you should be able to find some a nice set of dual p10 lhd lights from europe. search for the user "odin".

and as mentioned before, the p11 has clear plastic lenses.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StangG20 said:
the p10 g20 has a glass lense but its not *clear*. it has lines on it. europe has the some of the coolest stock p10 lights, so you should be able to find some a nice set of dual p10 lhd lights from europe. search for the user "odin".

and as mentioned before, the p11 has clear plastic lenses.

thank you ,,my friend has search for odin and found something :)
i had just understand that the p10 had clear lenses just like the p11 g20 my mistake

so now i just need p11 g20 clear lens light for my car and corner light also :) if you want to see how the standard lights on a danish p11 looks like just click on the link above

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
P11Gdub said:
first off, your English is very good. and secondly, the USDM P11 headlights have plastic lenses. and i have the JDM dual headlights (glass lense), and they work OK on a LHD. the beam can be adjusted horizontally by a screw, but the right headlight is still brighter. can you post pics of your head and tail lights? i'm curious to see how yours look. i'll post some tonight of mine.

hi there, you can see my head and tail lights at this link http://bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=52091
i hope the pictures on my profile above is enough if you want more pictures just say so :)
ill see forward to see some pictures of your headlights.. how many bulps go in each light 1 bulp or 2 bulps, and what kind is it H1 ? and one position bulp ? on the jdm dual headlights.
you are saing that the right headlight is brighter then the left, is it so that the light is symektrik,, so you can see every road sign from distance, in the right side of the road ? does it light the road signs up ? when you drive ? ill hope you understand what i meen

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BeyondRiddIck said:
I have the P11 Taillights for sale. PM me for details.

BeyondRiddIck thank you for the quick answer,,, :) can you post a picture of the taillights ? that will be fine :) ill tryet to PM you but you havent enough space in your mail box...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darth Nissan said:
Welcome aboard, Cyprez !

Velkommen !

I´ve been hanging out here, for some time now. But maybe you recall me from Nissanklubben´s forum. Has been quite un-attentive the last 3-4 months, since life apperently has decided to dumb a pile of you-know-what, on my family. But, since it can´t get much worse, I´m hoping our luck is starting to turn. Hoping to find the energy to get active on the forums again, soon. And when the weather get´s better here in Denmark, I have some projects to get started on, on my P11. Started buying some stuff in the autumn, but then the s*** hit the fan, and I did´nt get started on any of the projects. Feel so bad, about ignoring my faithfull Nissan, but these months it has´nt seen an ounce of care.
i did not know that you are here also,, and yes i know you from nissan klubben :) nice to see there is danes here in this forum :) hope to see you soon to a meating with the club,, or something,, and ill hope the best for you and your family,, hope to see you active in this and nissan klubbens forum soon,, best regards michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts